...The Bean! I found the link to this awesome item over at Dave and Cindy's, and I have to have one! Not only does it have incredible spanko potential (as you can see on their blog!), the price is nice. I've long lusted after a Liberator, but they're a bit out of our price range. At two easy payments of $24.95, they come in at a under a fourth of the price of the similarly shaped Liberator Scoop. Santa Claus is coming to town...
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
I really want...
...The Bean! I found the link to this awesome item over at Dave and Cindy's, and I have to have one! Not only does it have incredible spanko potential (as you can see on their blog!), the price is nice. I've long lusted after a Liberator, but they're a bit out of our price range. At two easy payments of $24.95, they come in at a under a fourth of the price of the similarly shaped Liberator Scoop. Santa Claus is coming to town...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Tracy, I hope that you get the Bean, and that it improves your central heating no end, or should that be, at the end. *G*
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Tracy, I certainly hope Santa is good to you, and you get to experience this wonderful toy!
Hugs,
Dave
Paul, I think it would improve the energy bill around here significantly! :)
Me too, Dave! Thanks for featuring it on your blog!
Not sure if you know or not but these are now available in stores. Rite Aids out here have them for $29.99.
Take Care AKB
Thanks, AKB! :)
Post a Comment