This little meme has been making the rounds, so since I got my laptop cord tonight (!) thought I'd play too!
4 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Computer room manager at a grocery store
2. Magazine return processor
3. Telemarketer (I know, I know, but the job I left to work there was even worse!)
4. Customer Service Specialist
Four movies I have seen more than once:
1. Forest Gump
2. A Time to Kill
3. The Notebook
4. Christmas Vacation
Four places I have lived:
1. My parents' house.
2. The house we rented as newlyweds.
3. A trailer my papaw rented to us ridiculously cheap
4. The house we live in now, the first home we bought.
1. My parents' house.
2. The house we rented as newlyweds.
3. A trailer my papaw rented to us ridiculously cheap
4. The house we live in now, the first home we bought.
Four Shows that I watch (not necessarily regularly)
1. Lost
2. Nip/Tuck
3. House
4. Boston Legal
Four places I have been:
1. The Virgin Islands
2. Panama City Beach
3. Disney World
4. Myrtle Beach
Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. My dad
2. My good friend R.
3. My good friend D.
4. My cousin B.
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Lasagna
2. Prime Rib
3. Spaghetti
4. Grilled chicken
4. Grilled chicken
Four places I would rather be right now.
1. The beach
2. Ireland
3. In bed with Nick
4. In bed with Nick with him spanking me
Friends I think will respond
Probably not many more people. I'm kind of late on this one.
Four things I am looking forward to this year
1. Christmas
2. The first snow
3. Thanksgiving
4. Getting a little more in control of our finances.
Happy times
1. Age 19
2. My wedding and honeymoon
3. The day Morgan was born
4. Our beach trip last year
3. The day Morgan was born
4. Our beach trip last year

4 comments:
Tracy, thanks for doing this meme.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
I see you watch Boston Legal too. There has been a spanking reference in each episode lately, with Candice Bergen as the proposed spanker!
Neat to see your answers to the meme, angelbrat. :) I hope to do that meme sometime. It looks really neat. :)
BIG HUGS
padme amidala
I enjoyed it, Paul. :)
Hermione, anything with James Spader is a spanko winner for me. :)
Thanks, Padme. It was fun. I look forward to reading your answers too!
Post a Comment