Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Recommended Reading

I wanted to put up a post letting everyone know that my friend Joannie has just opened her own Joannie%20Writes%20Store'>spanking fiction store. Right now she just has one book up, but she'll be adding more very shortly. She's an amazing writer who's written for Bethany's Woodshed for years. The stuff she'll be putting up at her store will be available exclusively there. I've read tons of her short stories and always been very pleased, so I'm excited to have the opportunity to

Right now I'm in the middle of
Last Chance, the book currently available, and I'm enthralled! It's a western, which has always been a genre close to my heart, and the characters really grab you. The heroines are sassy and smart, the heroes strong and determined, and the whole thing has me wanting to buy Nick a cowboy hat.


Go check her out!


5 comments:

Paul said...

Tracy, I read Joannies blog, unfortunately our customs often open parcels. Plus duty and tax.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Tracy. I'm glad you are enjoying Last Chance. I did post a couple of contemporary things today, too. Thanks for linking to my site, too.

Paul, the books are all in a zip file... When you order them, I send them to you via email, and all you have to do is save them to your computer and read them at your leisure. No duty or taxes to pay this way. I might end up selling them in book form someday, but I'm starting out very small.

Tracy, thanks again! Let me know if you like the way Last Chance ends...

hugggs,
Joannie

AngelBrat said...

Paul, I was going to explain about the format, but Joannie's done a fine job below. :)

Joannie, you're very welcome - and I'm enjoying my reading very much! :)

Reesa Roberts said...

Hey, Tracy, great post! I've read Joannie's work for years now, and she's great! Joannie, please send me an email if you get a chance - I don't have outlook so the "contact me" link on your website won't work for me :(

Great website, Joannie!

Huggs,
Reesa

AngelBrat said...

Reesa, would you mind sending me an email? I thought I had your address and apparently I don't. Joannie wants to contact you and can't find it either.

Thanks!

Tracy