Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Gratitude Tuesday

Hey there, guys. Thanks for your patience with the radio silence here lately. Today is Tuesday, and despite recent indications, it's still Gratitude Tuesday. Today I'm thankful for a number of things regarding my family.

First of all, I'm grateful that Kelly's wedding is DONE WITH, and it went off without a hitch (well, except for the bride and groom getting hitched, heehee). She was a beautiful bride, and everything was lovely. Morgan and her cousin  Kit did great as flower girls, and the happy couple are on their way to Fiji as we speak. I'm grateful for the man she married too. I knew him as a little boy - in fact, I was a live-in nanny for him and his younger sisters for a while, and she couldn't have ended up with a better guy.

I'm also grateful that a certain situation didn't turn out as badly as it could've. Today my dad fell and dislocated his elbow and chipped a bone. He's going to have to have surgery on it on Thursday, but I'm very grateful that he didn't fall and break his NECK! And I'm also grateful that he has insurance. Last year there was a time where his company was striking and he was without coverage.


Regarding my family here in blogland, I'm grateful to report that on Friday my blog received it's one millionth hit. Thank you, everyone!

6 comments:

PaulH666 said...

I don't know about anyone else but there's one think I'm grateful for, your web page. It's one of only two blogs that I go to every day. It's also the first blog I found when I first started looking for blogs. Thank you for your blog.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the million hits, angelbrat. :) That's a big milestone!
BIG HUGS
padme amidala

Bonnie said...

Tracy,

Congratulations! One million is a huge milestone and a tribute to your wonderful writing.

Since the day I began blogging, you've been an inspiration and that's still the case. Thank you for all your efforts.

Big hugs,
Bonnie

AngelBrat said...

Thank you, PaulH666 - what an awesome cooment!!! :)

Thank you, padme!

Bonnie, you're an inspiration to me! Thank you!

Paul said...

Tracy, thank you, for being you. Congratulations on the first Million.
While you write I shall read.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

AngelBrat said...

Thank you, Paul!

Hugs,

Tracy