Saturday, July 14, 2007

Dollar Tree goodies...

So I went to the Dollar Tree today, and I found a couple of must-haves. First of all I came across this paddle ball set. Okay, now I know it's totally cheesy and not nearly sturdy enough to make an effective implement, but how could I pass up something called a "Franken Spanker"?


Then I found this cat toy. It's a flexible rod wrapped in felt, and it originally had a string of felt fish attached. It seems like it will make a very nice mini-cane - just so long as he doesn't take off the felt!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taking off the felt would really make you FELT it lol

ok, bad joke, I know.

Paige Tyler said...

Cute, Tracy!

*hugs*
Paige (Tigger)

Reesa Roberts said...

LOL a freaking franken spanker - no way!

AngelBrat said...

Lady C, lol. :)

Thanks, Paige. :)

Reesa, I thought the same thing! :)