So I didn't get spanked Friday night. We had so much going on that we just didn't have the time to get to it. Saturday we had the yard sale in the morning and my reunion dinner until late that night. The plan was to take care of it by yesterday, but we had church in the morning, Morgan and I took a long nap, and after I got back up, Nick and I stayed up watching a movie we'd had for a week and hadn't had a chance to watch yet. By the time we got to bed Nick was too tired, and honestly, to me it seemed pointless by then anyway. I no longer needed to be motivated for the yard sale, and my dinner was over (and went quite well by the way). I was feeling a real need for him to be dominant, but I knew he was tired, so I didn't push it.
Today when I got home I got on the phone with a good friend who was at the dinner and we spent a couple of hours talking about how the night went and reminiscing about the people who were there and how they were in high school. Before I knew it Nick was home. I hung up with my friend and started asking him about his day. While I'd been on the phone Morgan had made a mess in the kitchen and left a few toys in the bathroom. I was playing online while I asked him about his day, and I could hear him muttering as he came across each mess. The final straw though was when he went to the kitchen to fix himself something to drink.
"Young lady! Come here!" I heard him yell. Something told me sitting where I was and asking what he wanted would be a bad idea. I got up, and by the time I got to the kitchen he was headed up the stairs. My heart sinking, I followed him up, and as soon as I got to the bedroom he took down the orange spatula and demanded to know how many times I thought I was going to walk past a sink full of dishes without loading the dishwasher. He turned me around and pushed me down over the bed and went to work on my bottom. It didn't take very long at all to have me begging and promising, and it was with a very sore bottom that I loaded the dishwasher. It seems that there was a point after all.
Monday, June 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Tracy, seems to me you needed a spanking, and Nick being the Dom he is, saw to it that you got what you needed.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Sometimes we need a sore bottom when taking care of dishes. It makes it a little more interesting, anyway!
HUGS!
grace
Sometimes we get what we really need even if we dont really know we need it.
Hugs
His Mija
You guys are exactly right!
Post a Comment