Ahhhh...
Last night I got that spanking - it was just what I needed! Poor Nick - he injured his spanking hand at work Thursday. A car frame they were working on fell off its support, and he got some pretty bad scrapes and cuts. I offered to postpone until he was all healed, but he sensibly pointed out that he has two hands, not to mention the lovely leather strap.
I just have to point out that he's no slouch with his opposite hand. It didn't take long for him to get my butt nicely toasted, and the strap was just icing on the cake. There was a lot of teasing and stroking, and very quickly I was ready for him to take me.
It's so much nicer to ask for a spanking before it becomes necessary!
4 comments:
Wow sounds like you guys had a wonderful time, and i'm so happy you got that ever needed spanking!
I'm sorry to hear he hurt his hand though, but it sounds like it didn't effect the spanking one bit...
Big hugs
Em x
Guys can be versatile when necessary, LOL. Glad you got your spanking!
Huggs,
Reesa
Glad you got your spanking. :)
0:-)
Thanks, guys. It was lovely. :)
Post a Comment