Well, we finally got to try out those new crops...
Morgan spent the night with my mom last night, and we had the house all to ourselves. When we got in bed we did some fooling around, and then got out the toys. Nick, it turns out, has a nasty penchant for smacking thighs and other especially tender bits when using these crops.
The pink heart one is pretty lightweight, but the shiny surface is very stingy. It definitely had me jumping and squealing. The pitchfork, however, is made of sterner stuff. It's definitely heavier, and the prongs gave it a bite that made me sit up and take notice. After the spanking we went on to other pleasurable pursuits...
It was a very nice evening, and I was glad to have the time alone together. I was surprised to find marks on my bottom this morning. Of course they were in the spots that got spanked pretty raw in the big "let's try them all" spanking I got a couple of weeks ago, so it could be that I'm just especially markable there these days. WEG.
For clearance toys, I'm very happy with them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
OW! Crops on the thighs! No, no, no, LOL
Thanks for the recap!
Huggs,
Reesa
Tracy, seems that you had an enjoyable evening, great.
Word verification;
canui; cane you I, well I wouldn't mind. WEG!!!
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Reesa, that's what I said too! LOL!
Paul, LOL - that's great! Ceeci once got blojb. LOLOLOL
Sounds like you had fun!!!
*hugs*
Tigger
:)
Post a Comment