Wow, those things really pile up...
First of all, Nick bought me an amazing digital camera the other day. The one we had has been a good one, but it was only a 4 megapixel, and it tended to get fuzzy on the action shots. The one he got me is a 10 mp HP, and it does SO MUCH cool stuff! Anyway, inspired by Bonnie's Implement Stories series, I thought it was time I took one big picture of all of ours. It turns out we have quite a few. So many in fact that it was hard to get them all laid out on the bed, and next to impossible to get them all in one shot. It was really a bit alarming. So, without further adieu, here are the four shots I took to get them all, and my best all inclusive one:
There are also a few that I couldn't lay my hands on for the group picture, although I know they're around:




I bought these hairbrushes a couple of days ago. I totally didn't need them, but they were just too much for a spanko Tinker Bell fan to resist.
15 comments:
Tracy, imagine you wanting to feel all of those, now that would be a marathon spanking. Or were you thinking of opening a spanking implement museum. I think trying to use all of those would cripple Nick. *G*
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Tracy,
You know you're really a spanko when...
That's a wonderful collection (and not just because we have a number of very similar toys)!
Thanks for sharing those great photos!
Hugs,
Bonnie
Paul, hehe - perhaps I should put a warning on some of them. Caution: Extended use may cripple the operator. :)
Thank you, Bonnie. :)I appreciate the inspiration!
Holy COW!
We have 5. That's it. 5.
I'm feeling really far behind.
Anyway, I'm quite impressed!!!!
HUGS!
grace
I'm with Grace. We have one nylon paddle, one crop, one flogger, a few belts and a couple wooden spoons.
Holy cow!!!
Hugs~
Eva
Thanks, Grace and Eva. :) I'm afraid a number of them (including Jokari) came in on an ill-advised eBay spree. Most of the rest were picked up here and there by an incorigible spankoshopahlic (er, me), although there are a chereished few that Nick made himself.
OH MY GOD!!! You know you really love spanking when you have to take inventory to keep track of your spanking implements.
I'll bet you never have any trouble finding something to be spanked with.
Very yummy collection, Tracy!!! I especially love the Tigger Pooh paddle, and the Tinker Bell hairbrushes!!!
*hugs*
Tigger
Well, I got here late, because as I scrolled down the first words out of my mouth were HOLY COW!!!! But I see you've elicited that reaction from a few others already!
Just sheesh! I'd have such a terrible time trying to decide what to use on Cindy's behind. I have that trouble now for crying out loud.
Very, VERY impressive collection. Where can you possible keep them all? Have you got one of those old metal military footlockers or something? Or maybe an extra room in the house?????
And a quick warning to Cindy, this is NOT an acceptable excuse to go on a spending spree to keep up with Tracy!!!
Hugs,
Dave
Griz, hehe, I can definitely say that finding something to be spanked with is one problem I've never had. :)
Thanks, Tigger. :)
Oh come on, Dave - you've gotta give a girl a chance to shop when she's got a good reason! ;)
Holy cow, that's a picture of excess! That's America for ya! :) Where do you guys keep all that stuff? (I've got a flexi ruler too. One.)
That is impressive! A lot of them... most of them actually... look to be firm paddle-like implements. Ouch! Quite the collection. Great post.
:)
~Todd & Suzy
Amber, we have a rather large chest at the end of the bed. :) I actually bought the flexi-rulers specifially for a post on here. They made such a pretty back to school picture. :)
Thanks, Todd & Suzy. I confess to a partiality to paddles.
An obsession, clearly. But not an unusual one. In fact, if popular culture is any measure, spanking is more popular than ever. Smack 'Dat.
It helps that I love to shop. :)
Post a Comment