Saturday, February 17, 2007

Rumor has it...

So the word is I have a spanking coming. Something tells me the laundry may come up. (Arrgghh! My nemesis!) To tell the truth, I'd been feeling the itch lately, and I screwed up enough courage to tell Nick that I thought I was going to need a spanking soon. Now when I said "need" I suppose I meant "want". What he said to me was, "I know. I have something in mind."

Whoa! Something in mind? Okay, I'll be honest here. Nick doesn't usually pick up on it when I just have a need for spanking that's motivated by stress or libido, and that's mainly because I have a hard time showing it. It's still hard for me to ask for something just because I want it when he does so much for me that I have a legitimate need for. So what that means is that if he decides all by himself to spank me, it's generally because I've done something to deserve punishment or at least strong discipline.

So the fact that this was already a plan for him was a bit concerning for me. "Um, 'something in mind'? That sounds a bit diabolical..." I said tentatively.

"Oh, don't worry, it is." he assured me.

So I'm going to do some cleaning today. It never hurts to bank those brownie points. And speaking of brownies, I might just make some of those too. You never know what might help...

2 comments:

Paul said...

Tracy, be careful what you wish for.
Can I send you a pillow or three.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Paul. :)