A really big paddle...
So I got that spanking. Nick took care of it last night, 101 swats with the AngelBrat paddle. Okay, so it was supposed to be 100, but I was a bit slow with the "yes, sir" when he asked if I felt like I'd learned my lesson. My spankings always end up like pumping gas. The plan is to get $20 worth, but you lose your focus for one minute and you end up buying $20.01. Thanks to Bethie we have another new toy. When I saw her new paddle I knew I wanted one. She was kind enough to direct me to Michael's craft store, where they were just $5.99! We went today and I picked one up, along with this super cute iron-on patch. Thanks for the idea, Bethie!
11 comments:
You're quite welcome, AngelBrat! Aren't those paddles the best bargain? ;-)
A big bargain Tracy, especially if Nick turns off the central heating when he spanks you with it..
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Bethie, I couldn't believe how inexpensive they were! Great find!
Paul, funny you should say that. Just the other night when Nick was dragging the blanket off me to better get to his target I complained that I was cold and he assured me that he'd be warming me up momentarily. Apparently there's some sort of "excuse deflection training" handbook you guys get...
Got another tip for you. Saw the paddle at Michaels. Then went to Wal*Mart. Wooden bath brush. Flat, round business end. Elegantly tapered handle. Mean as anything, and heavy. Those brushes burn! Total cost: $3.79.
Thanks, goddess. The Lady Elizabeth bathbrush is probably the best buy in a solid implement I've come across. It's also one of my favorites. :)
I saw those paddles at Michaels the other day and I steered Master CLEAR of them. Of course, as luck would have it, he found them on his own.
Of course that neon green thing is the worst pain I've felt in a long time. I hate that thing. I was hoping to "lose it" in the move, but he packed it himself.
Kitten :O)
Oh for heavens sake. And after having to ask myself just two days ago WHY I continue to buy things that seem made for spanking ... I can already see myself heading to Michaels to find this paddle!!!!! Seriously though ... how could I resist?? I hope Dave isn't reading blogs tonight! He'll be here tomorrow! Not sure I want another new implement in his hands so soon!!! Maybe I can get it this weekend and then find some way to decorate it so that it's personalized for Us!
101 swats huh? You are a brave lady!
Thanks for the lead on this one!
Hugs!
Cindy
Kitten, I only distracted Nick from the big display of dowel rods by pointing out the paddles - I can take a paddle over a thin whippy implement any day. Funny how they seem to have a radar isn't it?
Cindy, LOL! I'm the same way. Even though I know that at some point I'm gonna regret it, I can't help buying just one more toy!
So AngelBrat tell us how the Micheal's paddle works for you.
I would like to know if you have raves and rants about it.
It packs quite a punch, Cotton. You definitely get your money's worth!
Hmmm. I guess it is fun to play with.
Maybe on special days?
Post a Comment