Wednesday, January 31, 2007

You know, Valentine's Day is coming...

John of Leather Thorn Paddles has a gorgeous new strap, and I sooo want it! Isn't it gorgeous?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a lovely find!

:)
~Todd & Suzy

Paul said...

Tracy, I bet that would warm you nicely.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

CindysDave said...

I like it a lot! Looks almost 'cute'. But I'll bet it doesn't feel that way.

Are you going to get it? We want a full comprehensive product report if you do!

Hugs,
Dave

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, guys - I'd love to have an opportunity to try it out and report. ;)

Hugs,

Tracy

anna said...

That IS gorgeous! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I gotta have that too!!!

Hugs~
Eva

Anonymous said...

That's so pretty! That's the kind of roses I want for Valentine's Day!

AngelBrat said...

Here's hoping we all get one!