Okay, I'm back on the wagon. I never meant to abandon Gratitude Tuesday, but the holidays kind of derailed me. SO, here I am, celebrating the N's:
Nick - okay, you didn't seriously think I'd start off with anything else, did you? Nick is my world, my heart, my perfect precious punkin' mud prince. I love you, Baby.
Nutter-Butters - When I was a kid these cookies were the ultimate treat, and now they taste like childhood to me.
Nakedness - In the last few years I've come to be friends with my body. And while I won't be strutting out in public in all my unclothed glory, I certainly love being naked with my man!
New Year's Eve - Even if we don't go out and celebrate, I love the comforting tradition of being with my family, kissing as the ball drops on Time's Square, and ushering in a brand new year as a undivided team.
Nickelodeon - I admit to occasionally parking Morgan in front of the TV, and Nickelodeon can almost always be counted on to serve up fresh funny, and acceptable cartoons.
Niceness - You know, I work in customer service, and every day I deal with people who just aren't nice. Fortunately I also deal with plenty of people on the other end of the scale.
Newborns - whether puppies or babies, it's hard to get more heart-melting than brand new life.
Night - Night for me means long, intimate conversations with my husband, sweet snuggly time with my daughter, amazingly hot, er, snuggly time with her daddy, and of course that awesome, awesome state of regeneration - sleep!
New Balance - When Nick and I buy tennis shoes, we always go with New Balance. They're always comfortable, and we can always find a style we like.
Naughtiness - Well, this one sort of goes without saying, doesn't it?
Happy Gratitude Tuesday!
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Great list Tracy, I'm glad that you are doing this again.
Warm hugs,
Nice list, Tracy!!!
*hugs*
Tigger
Great tribute to the letter N, Tracy. Don't worry that the holidays stopped you, most of us got to the letter Z the week before Christmas. The holidays seemed like the perfect time to take a break.
"Precious Punkin' Mud Prince"...I was with you until the 'mud' part. Care to explain? :D
**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi
Thank you, Paul and Tigger. :)
Ceeci, hehe - Nick and I both love to go off-roading, or "mudding", and it came from that. He sort of started it by making me his "perfect precious fairy angel punkin' mud princess" and the other is my version for him. :)
I took a break from it too during the holidays. I'm glad your back to doing the gratitude tuesday. :)
Great list. I forgot about a few of them like new year's eve and newborns. :)
BIG HUGS
padme
Thanks, padme. :)
Post a Comment