Saturday, January 27, 2007

Putting it in Writing

Okay, I'm going to clean the kitchen. It will be clean by the time Nick gets home from work. It looks really awful and it should've never gotten this messy. But I am going to clean it as soon as I post this. Every Saturday I wake up with noble intentions, but somehow I never quite accomplish what I plan too. And that is why I'm putting this here: so that I have some definite motivation, because if Nick reads this later and the kitchen still looks like a disaster zone, then chances are he'll get out another big scary implement. SO...I'm off to clean. Right now.

7 comments:

Caryagal said...

Hope it is beautiful now!:-) NO more scary implements!!!

Carye

Ree said...

Someone needs to tell Rowan that I don't need scary implements!!Good luck.
lots o love,
Ree

Paul said...

Tracy, scary instrument a good motivator, yes.
Kitchen looking as it should. *G*
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Hon, I really suggest you check out http://flylady.net - she's helped Angel & I SO MUCH in our attempts to keep our houses under control. :)

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, guys - it was sparkling clean when he got home. :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you were able to get your kitchen clean. :) I spent a long time cleaning up mine yesterday. It always feels good to have a sparkling clean kitchen. :)
Hope your doing ok, angelbrat
BIG HUGS
padme

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, padme -he was pleased with the results. :)