I want to say a HUGE thank you to padme, who interviewed me for her padme's interview series. She wrote some super sweet things about me, and I want to make it a point to reiterate what a wonderful blog she has. If you've never visited her and Master Anakin, stop by - I think you'll enjoy yourself!
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Thank you!
I want to say a HUGE thank you to padme, who interviewed me for her padme's interview series. She wrote some super sweet things about me, and I want to make it a point to reiterate what a wonderful blog she has. If you've never visited her and Master Anakin, stop by - I think you'll enjoy yourself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks angelbrat for participating in the interview and my new series. :) I was really happy to find out more about you. I love your blog and am a regular reader and will try to stop out of the shadows more.
Thank you so much for your kind words.
BIG HUGS
padme
I saw your interview yesterday, it was great!
Hugs,
Kallisto
Thanks, padme - I really enjoyed it!
Thanks, Kallisto!
Hugs,
Tracy
Post a Comment