Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Gratitude Wednesday Redux

Okay, so I ran out of time last night. We took Morgan trick or treating (she was the cutest girl pirate), then to both of our parents houses. Then I had to be at work a half hour earlier than usual today, so I crashed. That said, I am still grateful! Sooooo...without further ado, here are the H's:

Halloween candy - Ask Nick, heck, ask anybody - I'm a candy freak. I loooove candy. And what better holiday for candy than Halloween?

Health - I'm grateful for my health. I know not everyone has theirs, and I don't take mine for granted. (I know, I know...the candy thing)

Heaven - I know my future, and that gives me peace.

Highlights - I recently got my hair highlighted, and even though it was a small thing, it made me feel pretty!

Hairbrushes - so handy for...brushing one's hair...

House - I'm addicted to the biting medical drama, which includes Hugh Laurie!

Hugs - What's to explain?

Home - wherever my family is.

Honey - I love honey on biscuits!

Hands - I adore Nick's hands, and all the wonderful things they do for/to me.

Happy (late) Gratitude Tuesday!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We both love 'House'... very good show.

~Todd & Suzy

AngelBrat said...

He sure seems like he could be kinky!

Anonymous said...

Good H's for your GT post, Tracy. I like House, too, and hairbrushes of course!

*hugs* SuZQ

Paul said...

Nice H GT List Tracy, better late then never.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

MaggieDear said...

House is a good show. Hugh is even better and I totally agree Tracy, there's got to be some kink in that man somewhere. WEG

Anonymous said...

Nice list, Tracy!!!

Though I couldn't help but notice you left out Josh Holloway!!! *grin*

*hugs*
Tigger

Anonymous said...

It's never too late to be grateful - just as well as I never seem to get mine in on time.

Great list - I love House too.

Take care,

Luv,

Lily.

AngelBrat said...

Thank you, everyone. :)

And Tigger - I didn't forget, I'm just saving him for the Js. :)