Saturday, November 11, 2006

Car spanking

I ran across this drawing, but I failed to note the link when I saved it, and unfortunately there's no signature on it. If someone can give me the link I'd be grateful. Anyway, it just seemed like such an amazingly hot scenario to me. I've always had bent-over-the-hood-of-a-car fantasies (and quite a few punishment spankings in that position), but the fact that it's such a public display, and with someone watching, really revs my engine, so to speak. I don't think I'd be okay with it in real life, but it's a killer fantasy...

8 comments:

Snow White said...

I agree... it's a GREAT fantasy... but I'd be mortified in RL!

Anonymous said...

Very hot but I wouldn't want the reality.

Take care,

Luv,

Lily.

Anonymous said...

Tracy, I wrote a story, futuristic sci-fi, Justice (Susie Daniel), in which the cops pull over speeders, who just happened to be women, and paddled them on the side of the road... I think quite a few of us share in your fantasy. There was also an old tv show... years ago... a woman was spanked over the hood of a car. I think it was The Saint, with Roger Moore...?

Joannie

AngelBrat said...

Snow White and Lily - I think we'd all e horrified if it really happened, but a girl can safely dream, right? :)

Joannie, that sounds awesome - I'll have to check it out!

Paul said...

Quite a scenario, exciting but a little dangerous.
I've spanked in a car, but never over the hood.
Nice post Tracy.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

MaggieDear said...

OhMy! And what a fantasy it is! Love the pic Tracy, where ever you found it!

Anonymous said...

Very cool fantasy indeed!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Maggie and Tigger. :)