Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Gratitude Tuesday - D

Once again, it's time to tally our blessings! This week I'm on D:

Diamonds - well, they are a girl's best friend!

Dining Out - No shopping, no cooking, no serving - what's not to love?

Dates - I love, love, LOVE time out with my husband - we just don't get to do it enough!

Dahlia - the name of the road Nick lived on when we started dating - so many amazing memories of that house!

Dishwasher - I've lived without one, but I wasn't happy about it!

Digital Cable - Thank God for Comcast On-Demand. With a little one in the house, it's a spanko's dream to be able to turn on SpongeBob at the touch of a button!

Dancing - Nick and I don't do much of it, but I love to go crazy with Morgan!

Happy Gratitude Tuesday!

5 comments:

Paul said...

Interesting list Tracy, thanks a bunch.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy,

Great list, I'm thinking of joining in but starting at the beginning like you did. It's a great way to learn more about each other.

Hope you had a good time with your mom and morgan at the church meeting.

Take care,

Luv,

Lily.

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

Anonymous said...

Great list. I agree about the dishwasher. I can't imagine life without it. I have a family of four and we have so many dishes every day. :)
BIG HUGS
~padme

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Paul. :)

Thank you, Lily - we had a great time!

Thanks, Tigger. :)

Padme, I admit, that was probably my favorite thing on the list. :)