Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Gratitude Tuesday - B

It's Gratitude Tuesday again, and today I'm thankful for B's!

Belt - Whether it's slow and sensual or hard, fast, and punishing, Nick's belt can deliver just what I need.

Babies - Someday I'd like to have another...

Bottoms - Hey, I appreciate fine art just like anyone!

Brown - I love it in almost any shade, from deep chocolate to milky cafe au lait - whether it's lipstick, a cozy fall sweater, or a sensuous leather couch.

Bed - my bed is so amazing; I dream of it all day!

Bread - With butter and garlic, or just drizzled with honey...

Brats - Life wouldn't be nearly as fun without them!

Baths - Because I'm way too uncoordinated to shave my legs standing up, I've never learned to live without them. And what a lovely escape they are!

Bend Over - Two of the most heart-racing/heart-stopping words in the world!

Blue - Another color I adore!

Happy Gratitude Tuesday!

6 comments:

CeeCi said...

What a great list, Tracy. I've never mastered shaving my legs standing up either...my solution...I point the shower head away and sit under it o the shower floor. Usually works fine.

Brown is one of my favorite colors too, so rich and earthy and the color of chocolate!

Thank you so much for doing a list this week, I'll be certain to add your link.

**Hugs**
♥ CeeCi

Paul said...

Tracy, what a gorgeous list, I love everything you mentioned, with the proviso that the chances of me having a baby are quite remote. *G*
Great stuff Tracy.
Big hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Great list angelbrat. I've joined Gratitude Tuesday and started from A this week. :)
I enjoy belts also. ;)
BIG HUGS
~padme

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, guys - I really enjoyed this one!

Hugs,

Tracy

Anonymous said...

Lovely list. Our list might have had a singular theme... Bottom, Buns, Backside, Back Ends, Behinds, Bums... but that would be another 'B' word... Boring!


-Todd & Suzy

AngelBrat said...

Eh, well, you might find a few people around here who'd find that interesting. ;)