Sunday, September 03, 2006

Effects of spanking

Whew! I'm certainly experienced increased breathing! Found this on Wikia.

Spanking increases the circulation of the skin, resulting in redness similar to blushing (a so-called red bottom, although the color is more often only a rosy pink). Spanking with implements can also leave marks on the buttocks, such as welts, bruises or blisters. In extreme cases, it can break the skin.

Typical physical reactions to getting spanked are:

*facial expressions of pain
*clenching of the buttocks muscles to counteract the impacts
*sweating
*increased breathing
*involuntary body movements (back, head, legs, arms)
*involuntary sounds, such as "ow" or "aah"
*increased circulation (getting a red face)
*pleads to stop the spanking, promises to be good
*attempts to escape or to block the spanks
*sobbing, crying, blubbering, tears and runny nose
*in a late, "well-spanked" phase: giving up all resistance ("broken will"), characterized by exhausted relaxation, passiveness, and difficulty to
move controlled or to speak
*Long-term physical after-effects of a spanking:
*redness and higher temperature ("warm glow") of the buttocks for several hours
*pain (and sometimes, itching) in the buttocks, causing a desire to rub
*marks such as welts or bruises that are painful to the touch for several days
*discomfort when sitting or lying on the back

6 comments:

Paul said...

Tracy, I take it you've been spanked, I think most of us are familiar with these symptoms.
I also think that you are probably sitting sensitive, that you are feeling calmer and more centred.
Big hugs and soft pillows,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Tracy,

...although the color is more often only a rosy pink

No, I'd say red is a better description!

Thatnks for sharing that fun and mostly accurate description.

Hugs,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

A very accurate desciption, I'd say!!! Though they forgot to mention the most important part. How much fun spanking is!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

AngelBrat said...

WEG

Anonymous said...

the itching is the weirdest thing. i've only experienced that once or twice. i couldn't believe that the ONLY way to make it go away was to rub. even walking down a busy city street i wasn't able to stop myself from attending to it!

AngelBrat said...

Once when Nick and I were dating I made the mistake of wearing a pair of tight vinyl pants out to eat with him after a very thorough spanking. I thought I was going to itch to death!