Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Gratitude Tuesday - C

It's Gratitude Tuesday again! Today I'm thankful for:

Common Sense - when I use it!

Cheesecake - do I really need to explain?

Cappucino - I'm not much for straight coffee, but I can guzzle the sweet stuff!

Corduroy - I LOVE Nick in corduroy pants!

Camera - What would I do without my digital camera?

Cuddling - Mmmm! My favorite!

Cars - (and car guys!)

Candy - of all kinds; I'm afraid I'm a bit of an addict...

Christmas - my favorite time of year!

Happy Gratitude Tuesday!

5 comments:

Paul said...

Great list Tracy, I love it.
Can you let CeeCi know its here, I'll also drop her a line.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Very happy list!

-Todd & Suzy

Anonymous said...

Great list, and I'm with you on almost all of them, but you left off chocolate!!! *grin*

*hugs*
Tigger

Anonymous said...

great list angelbrat...
:)
BIG HUGS
~padme

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Paul. :)

Todd & Suzy, it made me happy to put up!

Tigger - you're right! I can't belive I forgot it!

Thanks, padme. :)