Sunday, September 17, 2006

A free moment...

We've had a crazy busy week. They unexpectedly changed my schedule at work to a half hour earlier, which is a good thing for the most part, but it's played havoc with the to and from school schedule for Morgan. That's all pretty much settled now, fortunately.

Friday we went to our state fair, which was a blast for Morgan, especially the petting zoo. Yesterday was spent cleaning for the most part, then Nick and I went to get dinner while my parents watched Morgan. With the schedule change they're watching her much less (once last week as opposed to the usual 5 times), so they were chomping at the bit to babysit. Then we came back to watch some football, and while the guys watched the game, I pitched in to help my mom straighten the house for some overnight guests who had to come from out of state on very short notice due to an ill relative.

We usually go to church on Sunday mornings, but I was pretty exhausted, so I slept in and woke up with a raging headache. Nick made lunch for us, and we went to church tonight. I've signed up to help with the preschool choir, and tonight was the first class for it. Morgan's in the kindergarten choir next door, and I think we're both going to really enjoy it.

Tomorrow Morgan and I will be going to my parent's church with my mom for a ladies' meeting that they hold every year. They always have a great speaker, and they give away lots of little gift bags and door prizes. I think it will be a neat grandmother/mother/daughter time for us.

Now...

I have some very cool links to update, and I want to do that now while I have a free moment. I'll get the permanent links up very soon.

I like to introduce:

The Spanking Spot

Sexy Latex

Adam's Spanking Stories

And So It Goes

Doc Tsai Spanking

Evilicious Blonde

Following the Path

Giggles and Tears

Hungry Heart Anxious Bottom

Kinky Almanac Archive

LDD Stories

ShyCindy's World

SpankLife Blog

Submitting With Love

Why Bother?

6 comments:

Paul said...

You are a busy girl Tracy, I think that we are lucky that you post at all.
Thanks for the new links, I hope to get round to them sometime.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

Blondage said...

Thank you so much Angelbrat!

*hugs*

:)

AngelBrat said...

You're all very welcome! :)

KinkyTom said...

Thanks for the link Angelbrat :)

You don't really need to list Kinky Almanac though, as it is really part of Vanilla Saturday Kinky Sunday blog. It's got a bit convoluted! Maybe this new Beta Blogger thing would sort me out..

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, badtom, and sorry for the mix-up. I'm afraid sometimes I get in a hurry...