I've actually got a bruised bottom! Yippee! Okay, sounds crazy, I know. But I never mark anymore, and I happen to love spanking marks. When Nick first started spanking me I was a tiny little undernourished thing who bruised if you gave me a dirty look, and just his hand turned my fragile little bottom into a mass of bruises. Of course that was 8 years and many pounds ago. Plus, usually I get paddled with rather more frequency than once a month these days, so usually I develop a bit of a tolerance for it, or at least my bottom doesn't bruise like it used to.
But yesterday's run-in with Jokari left me with a considerably large oval shaped reminder in a lovely shade of purple, as well as an ambitious smattering of reddish purple spots all over the rest of the targeted area. Why do I love marks so much? I certainly wasn't very happy while I was getting them. But I needed the spanking, and having visible evidence that it happened is a very erotic reminder to me that Nick loves me enough to have given it to me. And that's always sexy...
Sunday, June 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So that's wha tI need to do - go a month without spanking and then have him really lay into me.......
Wish I had some marks, but my bum just refuses to do it !!
Glad you're feeling better for it anyway
cuddlybum
Marks...eeek!!! *grin* You're right, marks are kinda sexy. But since I like to run around in shorts and wear a bikini, I like the kind of marks that disappear pretty quick!!! And luckily, most of them do.
We have some wooden paddles that can give me those little red speckles, especially the sorority-style paddle. Now, the spanking strop from the London Tanner can definitely give me bruises, even when used lightly, but I sooooooo love getting spanked with it!!! Then there's the loopy johhny...ouch!!! And can that thing give me little raised loopy marks...eeek!!! Surprisingly, though, they disappear really fast!!! Which is good!!! *grin*
*hugs*
Tigger
Thanks, Cuddlybum. :)
Tigger, I was just thinking about how we'll have to wait till the bruises have faded o go back to the water park. ;)
that sounds like fun! but i have a question about the purple spots, they go away right? oh, i am so confused, we recently have gotten into spanking, and i just want to make sure those spots dissapear quickley!
They do indeed go away - mine usually fade within three or four days, no more than a week. But I'm pretty fair skinned, so mine tend to last longer than most. But if you really want them to go away quickly, I highly recommend Arnica cream. You can pick it up at most drugstores, and it's also good for preventing bruising entirely if applied beforehand.
Post a Comment