Well, I'm still working on the laundry - and still getting spanked for it. This makes 5 days in a row, counting Sunday at the cabin (a new record for me). Last night I got 20 with his belt, quite hard, but I managed to stay in place through the entire spanking. Tonight he went pretty easy on me for a few reasons. First of all, my bottom is pretty bruised and tender by now, and he was using the evil fish paddle, which is impossible to use for fun. Also, the dryer hose and vent somehow got plugged with a bird's nest, so nothing would dry until Nick diagnosed the problem and got it cleaned out.
The paddling was still definitely felt, but there were a few less than hard swats in there too. Sigh....by the time this is over I'll be sitting on one big purple bruise.
Friday, June 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Tracy, hope that you get a break soon, to at least let the bruises heal.
Hugs and a pillow,
Paul.
You poor dear! I hope that you are feeling better and your bum starts to heal. It sounds like you having been having a rough time of it.
XOXO,
Katie
Tracy, I'm sending you a bag of frozen peas! Use for 20 minutes on and 20 minutes off until all the laundry gets done! WEG
Huggs,
Angel
Thanks, Paul. The last few days he;s definitely taken the bruises into account, so no new ones...
Thanks, Katie, I think I'm about through it now...
Angel, hehehe...I'll be watching for those peas - they sound like just the thing!
Hugs,
Tracy
Post a Comment