Thursday, June 15, 2006

Shaky

DD has felt shaky for me lately. Money has been super-tight, work has sucked hard, and I just can't seem to get ahead of the laundry. Nick has been extremely stressed, mostly because of the money situation (our vacation is next week, and we're pretty much busted - thank God for the lake), but also because stress has made me wheel around on edge. As Nick said tonight, I've been coming at him with my claws out at every turn. The last spanking I got was much needed, but it was maybe less defined than I needed it to be. I guess I'm just feeling out of control and defiant, and what I need is to be firmly punished. Tonight Nick told me that I have a spanking coming. Thank God...

4 comments:

Paul said...

I hope that it works for you, being broke sucks, I know.
Things will improve Tracy, they usually do. :-)
Hugs,
Paul.

grace said...

I think it's very interesting that when things aren't going well in our life, such as, money and jobs, that d/d doesn't seem to go very well either? I know, that doesn't help much, but seems to be what happens to us too.

At least you get to get away for awhile. Maybe that will recharge your batteries and put things in perspective for you.

Hugs!

Dawn said...

I hope you got what you wanted/needed/etc. :)

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Paul, Grace, and Lady Calliah. I know that life in general goes through seasons, and this is just one ofthose, both financially and DD-wise. But Nick has promised me that I'll get my spanking very soon, and that will make the other much easier to live with.

Hugs,

Tracy