The other day our down comforter developed a hole in it which, over the course of a few days, resulted in a virtual feather storm in the bedroom and led in part to the spanking I got last Saturday. Anyway, the down comforter is no longer on the bed, and I got out a quilt that my great aunt made for me when Nick and I hadn't been married for very long.I loved the quilt when I got it, and I have to admit that it certainly stirred my spanko juices a bit, although I'm sure that was not her intention (or was it? Hmmm?). However, at the time spanking was a rather touchy subject between us, and I put the quilt away in favor of one that matched our sheets, and honestly, kind of forgot that I had it. So the other day when I went looking for a replacement blanket, I was delighted to find it again. And as I really looked at the pattern, it gave me naughty schoolgirl thoughts all over again, and I wanted to share it here. If you'll notice, the border of each square is made of rulers labeled "Board of Education." (Click on the picture to enlarge). Yummy!

2 comments:
Lovely quilt Tracy,
Mel would have loved it, one of her favourite scenes was a naughty schoolgirl, she played the part so well.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Paul.
Thanks, kitten and Paul. :)
Post a Comment