Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Ouchie...

Okay, getting spanked daily sucks. Last night I got another one for the laundry (I'm working on it!), and now I've got a big old bruise on my bottom. Now I don't mind bruises themselves. But I hated the way I got this one. Nick has decided that the AngelBrat paddle is the official "Laundry Reminder Paddle." And it hurts SOOOO bad! I ended up getting closer to 40 last night because I just couldn't hold still - and this was over jeans. Now I have a very sore bottom. And he added cleaning the bathroom into this whole thing, so I've got to get that done now too. Sigh. Off to do more laundry...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not into cleaning myself, but I have to admit, I don't mind doing laundry. Now, if my hubby decided to spank me for not vacuuming enough, well...*grin*...

Good thing that he does most of the cleaning!!!

Hope your bottom feels better!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

Bonnie said...

Tracy,

Here and we were concerned that you might be out of practice...

I'm glad your dad is OK.

Hugs,
Bonnie

Katie_Spades said...

You poor dear - I hate dleaning but laundry isn't so bad, but your poor bottom. I hope it feels better soon.

XOXO,
Katie

Paul said...

Tracy, good news about your dad, well done in getting him to see the doc, saved your mom a lot of worry.
That happens when not holding still, better to grin and bare it, only this time you didn't have to. *G*
Hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Hi. I have been lurking for a while and thought it was time to introduce myself. I am Lily from the United Kingdom. Love the blog, hope you manage to get your laundry done soon.

AngelBrat said...

Thank you so much, Tigger, Bonnie, Katie, Paul, and Lily. I very much appreciate the empathy on the spankings, and the well wishes and prayers for my dad. You're all lovely. :)

Lily, welcome, and I do like your blog!