Thursday, April 27, 2006

Return to Halcyon...

Well I got that spanking tonight. It turned out to be a lot shorter than I expected, but much, much harder, so I guess the end result was the same. It's been a little while since we've used the AngelBrat paddle, and as always when I've had some distance, I'd forgotten just what a punch it packed. I don't know how many I got, mostly because I spent almost the whole time squirming around like I was on fire (which my butt happened to be). But by then end, I had surrendered to the tears, and I held steady for the last 30 or so. That was a few hours ago, and now I'm peaceful and sleepy and more than a little horny.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy, isn't that the desired end of a spanking.
Nice post, Thanks.
Hugs,
Paul

Caia said...

Peaceful and horny... a great combination:) THanks for sharing.

Caia

Bonnie said...

Tracy,

The end result? It sounds like a very positive result to me!

Hugs,
Bonnie

AngelBrat said...

Thank you, guys, :) It seems that even when we don't go the way I think we're going to, my wonderful man still knows how to get to the right destination. :)