Boy oh boy did I get spanked! By the time Nick got home Saturday night, it was after 10, and since he'd been going since before 6 that morning, it made sense to wait. It made sense, but it was still hard.
Anyway, Sunday evening, he left to go grab us some dinner, and before he left, he said, "Be ready, because when I get back you're getting a whipping." I knew that I needed him to be thorough, so, before I lost my nerve, I went upstairs and laid out the short bath brush, the Cracker Barrel paddle, and the AngelBrat paddle from Leather Thorn.
He came back shortly, and we all ate. Then I turned Morgan on some rather loud cartoons and went upstairs to wait on him. When he came up, he approved of the choices I'd laid out on the bed and had me take off my jeans and turn onto my stomach. I was determined not to argue, so I did as I was told, and braced myself for it to start. A bit to my surprise, he started off with his hand over my panties, but it was hard right from the start. After a minute or so, he pulled down my panties and continued with his hand for a bit, then picked up the Cracker Barrel paddle. It had been a while since I'd been spanked with it, and it always takes my breath away how much it hurts. It's such an innocuous looking paddle, but it burns like nothing else I've ever felt. He paddled me until he could feel me losing control, then switched back to his hand for a few minutes.
Then he picked up the leather paddle. This was absolutely one of the hardest spankings I've ever had. He spanked me with the leather paddle for what felt like forever, although in reality it was probably a hundred licks or so. What was different is that every single swat was very hard. Finally, he put it down and picked up the bath brush.
The bath brush is pure evil. It lands in such a concentrated area that it feels like being branded. He spanked just as hard with it, and finally I couldn't help myself and jerked out of place. He turned me back over and gave me another dozen or so to finish up. By the time he was done, the count was somewhere near 500, and I was throbbing, exhausted, and exactly where I needed to be.
He held me and began to rub my aching bottom until the heat I felt there began to spread between my legs. I snuggled closer, and he took me over the edge, then pulled me up to take what was his.
Today I was incredibly sore. Every time I shifted in my seat, every time I brushed against something, I could feel how much he loves me. Thank you, darling. You take such good care of me.
Technorati tags:
spanking
domestic discipline
Monday, January 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Glad to hear that you got your much-needed spanking!!! I know how difficult it can be when you're craving one and have to wait to get it!!!
About the bathbrush, we just got one from the VCS and I absolutely LOVE it!!!
*hugs*
Tigger
Thanks, Tigger. It was definitely needed, and just as definitely helpful.
I'm glad you like your bath brush. :)
Never been spanked with the cracker.It seems innocent but I do have experience with the wooden kitchenspoon.Seems innocent too... Glad he took so much time for your spanking.
Thanks, mattie. I'm glad too - it was just what I needed. And trust me, that Cracker Barrel paddle is not a game - I don't care how they market it! WEG
Post a Comment