Saturday, January 14, 2006

New Links

I've added a few more links. Check them out!

Veronica Lane
Aspects of Amber
Views from a Penised-American
ValleyBrat
The Dark Side

And under the MSN groups:
Margot's Room

2 comments:

A said...

Hey, Angelbrat! :-) How are you?

I see you've linked to our blogs from your blog. I just wanted to make sure you know that our blogs (and our marriage) are not DD or D/s or M/s or BDSM or Spanko or Sex Blogs or anything like that.

Yes, I certainly still have some good friends in various "lifestyles" that I adore and still keep in touch with because I love them, regardless of what "kink" they do, but Dan and I do not participate in any of those *official* "lifestyles" ourselves.

At least, not the way they are depicted on most websites/blogs.

For instance, I have no desire to be punished by Dan; not ever. I have no desire to be "spanked" by Dan, either. I don't buy the whole DD premise, where I get into "trouble" and Dan "corrects" me.

Nor do I care for 24/7 M/s, almost all BDSM, nor TPE, nor most D/s.

Again, I'm not saying other people cannot do those things or blog about them, and I'm not trying to be rude at ALL, but I'm getting several hits from here and, after looking at all your other links, it looks like we're the ONLY blogs listed that are not promoting one of the lifestyles I mentioned above.

I'm afraid your readers are not ever going to find a speck of anything related to any of these lifestyles.

It's up to you; you are welcome to put "vanilla" next to our blog names, or take us off your list altogether, or do nothing at all and leave them as is; whatever you decide is fine by me.

The Internet is a Free Zone still, thank god! :-)

Just wanted to give you a heads up. :-)

Great good wishes to you and yours! :-)

AngelBrat said...

I understand, Amber, and thank you for the heads up. BUt I didn't link you because I thought you were DD. I enjoyed your previous blogs, and I know some of my other readers will enjoy these. And if you'll look a little closer, there are a number of blogs to the right that aren't strictly DD or BDSM (I'm not BDSM myself). Either way, if you'd prefer for me to remove your links, I'd be happy to do so, but I have a lot of different flavors over there. A lot of the choices made by the linked bloggers aren't for me, but they're worth reading about just the same. :)