Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The End of the Angelic Streak...

Well, I made it two weeks into the new year before getting spanked. Saturday night was a time of reckoning. Let's just say that my new year's ambition toward the house had started to falter a bit. Fortunately Nick was on hand to steady things back up. Unfortunately, my session with the leather paddle, rather than being followed by our usual lovemaking, was followed by needy 4 year old child issues, which led to some friction between Nick and me. By two in the morning we had sorted ourselves out, and the lovemaking happened delightfully the next day.

It really irritates me to be interrupted during the interaction that surrounds a spanking, both before and after. Afterwards I need time to process the punishment, and to realign myself as a submissive wife. And I need the reconnection of coming together physically.

Of course Morgan has no idea that right now is kind of important time for Mommy and Daddy. Sigh...

But I wouldn't trade her.

Technorati tags

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad things got worked out.Hugs

Anonymous said...

I'm with you!!! I don't like interruptions, either, especially when it comes to getting a spanking and the incredible sex that follows!!!

Glad that you got it worked out!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

Bonnie said...

Tracy,

I've definitely been there - spankus interruptus. But, you know, after kids are gone, you miss them incredibly.

In any case, I'm glad things are getting abck to normal.