I got paddled last night. I have to admit, my attitude has been for shit all week, and I really needed it. The last month has contained so much stress it's unbelievable - from my mamaw's passing, to the bs with my grandfather's old mistress, to moving to a new (farther from home) location at work, to finding out that there would be no money for Christmas (or food) this month, to getting a second mortgage to help with this. Getting the second mortgage was actually a great decision, and that process went very smoothly. We were able to consolidate a lot of bills, PAY OFF MY PARENTS!!!!!, get rid of our credit cards, and find money for Christmas. But...it always stresses me out to make big money decisions, and even though we know it was the right one (lots of prayer there), it's always an edgy feeling waiting till the loan is closed and the bank can't change its mind.
Anyway, I've been spiraling for a bit now, and last night was really Nick's first opportunity to deal with it. He spanked, I moved, my pants came down, he spanked, I moved again, he spanked longer and harder and with dire enough threats for even more that I stayed put. And I cried. I cried and cried for probably half an hour, gasping, wrenching sobs that shook my body and purged absolutely all the bad shit out. Then we made love, and he held me, and my world was right again.
Thank you, sugar.
Saturday, December 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Tracy,
Thank Heaven for husbands who know what we really need when we really need it.
Have a great weekend and a peaceful holiday!
I know how stressful life can get, it is great to have a spouse that can help you relieve the pressure.
I'm so glad the peace in your heart is restored and that together you've found solutions to some of those 'life' stresses. Thank goodness for that old fashioned cure, huh?
Kristi
Glad you're feeling better. Hope it finds the holidays easier to cope with. :) It's so good to be able to have all the bad shit purged like that. Such a calming feeling afterwards. Keep up the good work Nick. :)
Tracy, how lucky you are that Nick realizes how great that old fashioned cure works! As for the stressing over money, remember that some how, some way it will always work out.
Huggs,
Angel
Sorry to hear about your moneyproblems and you both working so hard.The paddling must be quit a relief.
It sounds as if you really needed that. A good cathartic crying after a sound spanking is worth its weight in gold! ;)
Happy Christmas & New Year Tracy!!
C
Sorry to hear about your money problems. I hope they resolve themselves soon!
Glad that you're recentered again :)
Thank you so much for your kind words, everyone. I'm very blessed indeed to have Nick, and I hope he knows it.
As for the money issues, we're breathing a lot easier now. The second mortgage we took out allowed us to pay off some high interest credit cards, my car, and my parents. Paying off my parents was the best part, because for the first time in our marriage, we don't owe them any money. And on top of paying off everything and ending up with a much smaller monthly output (and a better interest rate on evrything), we had enough left to have a good Christmas. :)
Post a Comment