Thursday, December 22, 2005

Very Sad News

When I was first becoming comfortable with my desires and exploring the idea of DD, I joined an MSN group called the Brat's Place for Spanking. One of the founders was a beautiful person about my age, a girl named Jesse. Jesse reached out to me and encouraged me when I was struggling with my new ideas about myself and my marriage, and she was always there to remind me that I wasn't the only one.

In the last year or so I've not spent much time with the MSN community simply because of time constraints, but I've dropped in from time to time to lurk, and I've missed seeing Jesse's posts over the last couple of months. Still, it was a shock to read Patty's memorial post on her blog. Jesse sadly passed away after a struggle with leukemia, an illness she kept well hidden from most of us.

Jesse, thank you for the friendship you showed to me, and for a lovely, safe place for your friends to gather. We love you and will miss you dearly.

To Stephen, Annie, Eagle, and Vickie, you have my most heartbroken condolences. You are all in my prayers.


3 comments:

Dawn said...

It's so hard to lose friends, no matter how close or how far away. My condolences as well, tracy.

Anonymous said...

Though I didn't know Jesse, the feeling that streamed from your post touched me also... sad news indeed, gone so young... I wish you strength; the way you honor her memory, as a friend, is moving.

AngelBrat said...

Thank you both. Jesse was an amazing person, and those who knew her feel the loss deeply.