Saturday, December 24, 2005

A quiet moment...

I've got a spanking coming, probably not a terrible one, but not a nice one either. But...we're right in the middle of nearly a week of Christmas celebrations with various friends/family, so it may get pushed back for a bit. In the meantime, I wish you all a safe a happy Christmas holiday and hope that you all remember the Reason for the season.

Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for a wonderful blog which makes wanting to be disciplined by your husband when you step out of line sound so normal.

I feel this lifestyle could be very beneficial to me as I lack the discipline needed to get me to organise my time properly. In stead of taking things a bit at a time, I just manage to let things overwhelm me and then achieve nothing.

I have not managed to bring this up with C yet as part of me still thinks its silly or weird for a 29 year old woman to be spanked for not doing the household chores, (no offence intended)but it works for many people and I think it could work for me.

Well I have bored you enough now - not even sure what my point was anymore.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

Yes, thank you for a lovely blog indeed!

Just stopping by to wish you the happiest of holidays!

Holiday Cheers,

poiesia :)

Mija said...

have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year

AngelBrat said...

Anonymous, thank you for such a wonderful note! And trust me, sometimes I still feel silly and weird myself! But I know that this works for us, and the silly/weird feelings are coming from all the time I spent pre-internet access believing that I was the only one out there who wanted this. Don't give up - Nick and I started this almost two years ago, and I'm so glad we did. And be glad you're realizing you want this now. I've had a lot of older women tell me how much they wished they'd come to this point in their twenties.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that you have a very Happy New Year!

poiesia, thank you, and happy holidays to you too!

Thank you, Mija! My warmest wishes to you and Sir Knight as well!

Leesa said...

You know, I sort of wish my hubbie would spank me every once in a while.

AngelBrat said...

It just might happen...