Thursday, December 01, 2005

Not enough hours in the day...

I've found so many awesome new blogs in the last few days that I'm dying to link, but I have to go to bed right now. Last night I ended up with a few good licks with the belt, and I need very much to snuggle up to the guy who gave them to me.

7 comments:

CeeCi said...

Tracy-
Your links list has helped this 'newbie' find many wonderful blogs, thank you for updating it so regularly. I added you to my links, trust that's okay. Hope your snuggle was sweet and cozy.

Anonymous said...

Tracy,
Good for you for making sure you got to bed. I know what a difference getting enough rest can make....but I have trouble makiing myself do it sometimes. Hope you had a good snuggle with the owner of the belt.
Kristi

Bonnie said...

Tracy,

Back when I started my blog and I hadn't posted much yet, you were the first of the top shelf spanko blogs to give me a link. My hits tripled that day! For that act of generousity, I remain grateful.

I have no doubt you have helped put many other bloggers on the map. Better yet, I know that if you like a particular blog, there's a very good chance that I will as well. Thank you for your dedication and hard work.

As for that whole sleeping business, many people do find it helpful. It might be worth a try sometime... :)

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Ceeci! I'll get you added too as soon as I get the chance. ;)

Kristi,it was a lovely snuggle. :)

Bonnie, "top shelf spanko blog" - you're making me blush! (and you made my day) Thank you. :D

little one said...

I venture to say that the owner of the belt needed to snuggle up with the owner of the behind that that belt made contact with. ;) Hope you had happy snuggles. :)

me said...

Yes, one wonderful thing that AngelBrat's blog did was open my eyes to the world of DD blogs....

So, thank you!

poiesia :)

AngelBrat said...

Little one - I must say, my behind is very snuggleable - plenty of it!

Storm Rider, I'm glad you enjoyed you're visit - I hope you stop by again soon! :)

Poiesia, thank you, sweetie! I always love to visit your blog too. :)