Thursday, November 03, 2005

Tagged...

1. Were you named after anyone?
I share a middle name with my aunt .

2. When did you last cry?
Yesterday. (But I'm better now).

3. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Roast beef

4. What is your most embarrassing CD?
The embarassing thing is how quickly all my new CDs mysteriously find a new home in Nick's truck. (No, honey, I haven't seen your new Breaking Benjamin CD. Why?)

5. Where is your second home?
The lake.

6. Do you trust others too easily?
Afraid not.

7. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My collection of miniature doll furniture/accessories. (Did I mention I once made Ken a paddle out of a popsicle stick?)

8. Would you bungee jump?
Would there be bees chasing me?

9. Do you think that you are strong?
Not recently

10. What are your favorite colors?
dark green and red

11. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
My tendency to procrastinate.

12. Who do you miss most?deceased?
Nick's mom.
Living?
My best friend from highschool.

13. What was the last thing you ate?
pasta salad.

14. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Hunter green

15. What is the weather like right now?
Freaking cold.

16. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My brother.

17. Do you wear contacts?
Yes

18. Last Movie You Watched?
part of Van Helsing

19. Favorite Day of the Year?
Christmas

20. Where Would You Want to Go on your Next Vacation?
A cruise

21. Favorite Smells?
Honeysuckle, roses, and Nick's special blend of grease and hard work.

22. What’s the furthest you’ve been away from home?
the Virgin Islands

Lady Calliah tagged me - now I'm picking Bonnie, Sue, Jo, and Shyanne !

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Good job tracy! :) Thanks for playing along.

Anonymous said...

I've been tagged. *giggle* Ok...I'll bite...
Going to go do mine in a few minutes...
lol.
Thanks angel...I need something to help me get my mind off today..

Bonnie said...

OK, Tracy...

I'll play too.

Explore Community said...

Boldly assuming that out of all the kazillion 'Sue's out there, you mean this one in particular (!) I'll play! Have to go to work first. I'll do probably tonight or in the morning.

AngelBrat said...

Thanks for the tag, Lady Calliah - it was fun!

And thanks for along with us, guys (and yup, that means you, Sue!)