Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Letting go...

I want to thank all of you for your prayers for my family in regards to my grandmother. She passed away peacefully at about 20 minutes to five this afternoon. It's terribly hard to let go, but it's equally a relief to see her suffering ended and know that she's in heaven with her husband, parents, sister and two oldest sons.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes,

Wishing our loved ones well, on the next step of the journey, rather than trying to keep them alive for ourselves, is our final gift to them.

Condolences - and be strong.

Dawn said...

*Hugs* So sorry tracy.

Anonymous said...

Take care... Hugs to you

Anonymous said...

Very sorry for your loss. Hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

Hugs Sweetie
-Poochie

Anonymous said...

*hugs* So sorry to hear that

Explore Community said...

Aww Tracy,
Sad news for you, but just as you said, a release for your grandmother and it's great that she's finally reunited with loved onces who've gone before.

Still hard for the ones left behind though. I'll be thinking of you.

naughty_one said...

I am very sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs

grace said...

So sorry to hear about your Grandma. I lost mine last year, and its so hard to lose someone you love.

It's good that she finally has relief. And it's good that you can hold on to that thought.

My deepest sympathy.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your troubles - my thoughts are with you and yours. It's so hard to lose your grandmother, especially when she has been one of the special ones, like yours seems to have been.

Eventually, you'll remember the laughter. Ride the grief - it *will* pass.

Take care.

Anonymous said...

tracy - you and your whole family are wrapped up in my heart and prayers. I hope peace comes to you all soon.

Anonymous said...

Tracy, I'm so sorry that your Grandmother passed. Yes, she is at peace now. Always treasure the memories she left with you and passed those down to your daughter. That is a special gift to you both from your Grandmother.
Huggs
Angel

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your loss, Tracy. I pray that you and your family will find comfort in your many warm memories of your grandma.
Kristi

AngelBrat said...

Thank you all so much. It just makes me feel wrapped in love to come here and read all of this. I love you guys!