Thursday, June 30, 2005

We're baaaaaaack!

Hi all! Just a quick note to let you all know that we're back and had a great time! I'll post all about it later, but I really have to tackle the house right now. Nick went back to work this morning (we drove straight there from the cabin), so the least I can do is show my support with a clean house. You guys have been terrific keeping up the comments, and I promise I'll respond to them all very soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Tracy. Glad to hear you had a good time!
huggs,
Joannie

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Tracy!
I have a feeling you might have a new story to write about your adventures at the cabin???
Can't wait to hear all about it.
Angel

Dawn said...

Welcome back! :) Hope you enjoyed it.

AngelBrat said...

Thank you, all! We did have a wonderful time, and there was some spanking. I'm just now able to reply to comments, but I plan to post about the trip tonight (headed out for dinner right now), and I have a new story that just needs typing up.

Anonymous said...

:) hugs! so glad youre back and that you had a good time :)

*kisses*

Anonymous said...

that was me above...for got to log in...oy!

Excuse to send more *hugs* :)

grace said...

Glad you had a great time, can't wait to hear all about it.