Sunday, June 12, 2005

Survey says....

Here's another fun (and admittedly silly) survey. I snagged this one from A Kinky Woman's Guide to the Universe.
40 question survey

1. Have you ever finished off the popcorn and ate the junk from the bottom of the bag? No

2. Have you ever had sex in a tent? Yes. I'm pretty sure our daughter was conceived in one.

3. Have you ever had a secret crush on a teacher? Yes, although I didn't recognize it as a crush at the time.

4. Do you own more than 100 cd's? Not currently. We're rather hard on CDs.

5. Have you ever been so drunk that you have passed out? Yes, a few times.

6. Have you ever dated a goth? No.

7. Have you ever regretted a date? Yes.

8. Have you ever seen a ghost/ufo? No/no.

9. Have you ever done anything you could be arrested for? Yes.

10. Have you ever done anything you could go to jail for? Not unless they took skinny dipping REALLY seriously.

11. Have you ever broken a bone? I broke my wrist when I was five.

12. Have you ever crashed a car? Yes.

13. Have you ever fallen off a bike? Yes - a very painful and dramatic memory of when I was six. I wiped out in our driveway and cut my knee pretty badly. I swore immediately that I would not ride again until I was seven. I pushed my bike into the garage, leaned it against the wall, and didn't touch it again until my seventh birthday, when I climbed on it and ventured out again.

14. Have you ever refused a date because of what your friends might think? No.

15. Have you ever listened to a song and cried? Yes. "Still in Love with You" by Brooks and Dunn tore me apart when I was 16 and the object of my unrequited desire was graduating highschool and going off to college.

16. Have you ever seen your favorite band/singer perform live? Yes! We saw Metallica in Nashville.

17. Have you ever been found sleep walking? No.

19. Have you ever watched a Tomb Raider movie without being aroused at some point? No. I admit it - I think she's very hot.

20. Have you ever dated someone a decade older than you? No.

21. Would you date someone a decade older than you? No.

22. Have you ever sent a prank call or email? No.

23. Have you ever been pregnant or got someone pregnant? Yes.

24. If not, would you like children? I'd like one more.

27. Have you ever had major surgery? One outpatient surgery.

28. Are you afraid of the dentist? Not so much afraid - I just hate going.

29. Do you have a tattoo? No, but I'm wavering.

30. Have you had any piercings done (not including the ears)? I've had my belly button pierced.

31. Have you ever been pooped on from the sky? I'm going to have to go with no on this one.

32. Do you like scary movies? Not horror movies of the Jason and Freddie genre, but I love to watch psyco-thrillers with Nick right beside me.

33. Do you like your job? Yes. It pays well for what I do, and they're flexible with mommy needs.

34. Do you get along with your parents? most of the time.

35. Do you still have all your grand parents? No. I still have my maternal grandfather and paternal grandmother.

36. Have you ever had a date with someone you met online? No.

37. Do you ever wish you could relive your childhood? Highschool, maybe - knowing what I know now.

38. Have you ever beat up your computer? No, but I've been tempted.

39. Have you ever watched The Goonies more than twice in a day? I've never seen it.

40. Have you ever wondered why you fill this crap in time after time? Um, I just think it's kind of fun.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

LOL I can just see this lil pissed off 6 yr old stomping that bike into the garage, too! LOL

AngelBrat said...

Janet,
It happened sometime during the spring or summer, because it was warm enough for me to be wearing shorts, and my birthday isn't until October, so it was a few months at least.

And that's a pretty accurate picture, Lady Calliah. LOL!

AngelBrat said...

LOL! I can be. Funny, Nick calls it stubbornness. WEG