Seven years ago I was a reviewer for a now defunct adult toy company called South Coast Pleasure. During that time I wrote a few articles for their blogger section, including one titled "The Joy of Role Play". I was searching for something completely unrelated in my email archives and was surprised to come across it. I had completely forgotten I ever wrote it, but I sure enjoyed reading it again (and remembering some of the things that inspired it), so I thought I'd post it here:
The Joy of Role Play
I looked anxiously over my shoulder at the man raising a paddle high above my upthrust bottom. I lay bent over the end of the bed, my white panties tugged down to my upper thighs and my short plaid skirt ruched up onto my back. I'd brought home a very disappointing note from school, and now I was facing a sound spanking. I arched my back as the paddle met it's target, whimpering as I took my punishment.
Ah, role play...
Nothing quite takes me to the edge like imagining myself a naughty schoolgirl...or a truculent cowgirl...or perhaps just a rebellious wife (which I sometimes really am!). Role play is the icing on the cake of spanko play, the theater in which I can be as bad as I wanna be without the damaging consequences such actions would have in real life.
It allows me to be a captured English lass on a pirate ship, the wicked captain (who in my mind always looks suspiciously like my husband) strapping me for my tart tongue. It takes me through a day as the secretary for a stern architect who graciously agrees to forgo firing me when I shred the wrong set of plans, blistering my lace-pantied bottom instead.
I imagine myself a driving a sexy little sports car at crazy speeds, only to be pulled over and caught without my license. I can almost feel the handcuffs click shut as I'm bent over the smooth hood and spanked until my cheeks match the cherry red of the car, the stern officer waiving the ticket for a more traditional form of correction. Some days I'm a naughty nurse, caught napping in an empty room. It's not too far into my fantasy that the angry resident storms in and pulls me over his knee for a thorough lesson on the virtues of hard work. Sometimes there's even a bit of humiliation to the punishment as he pulls on a rubber glove and probes that most forbidden aperture.
Other days I'm a sassy 18-year old, learning a civil tongue at the hand of my fiance, or a defiant 19th century school marm, learning her own lesson by the sheriff's razor strop. The best part of role play for me is that it allows me to experience my husband in many incarnations, ever new and yet always intimately familiar. So why not whip up a less than stellar report card and bring it home for inspection, or don a naughty French maid outfit and confess to neglecting the dusting? You can be anyone you like!
2 comments:
Great article, thanks for sharing.
Change keeps everything fresh and some great ideas here.
AngleBrat,
Thanks for sharing this. Enjoyed the read. Should always try and ring the changes.
Love,
Ronnie
xx
Post a Comment