Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Going private (for a while)
Guys, for a little while, anyway, I'm going private. If you're getting this in your RSS feed, shoot me an email and I'll send you an invite. I really feel like all the uproar over the news articles will die down soon and we can all get back to normal. But for the time being I have no wish to share our personal choice with anyone who isn't already privy to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Love you, Tracy. Please come back when you can.
Hugs,
Bonnie
I agree. I think it's a lot of rah rah and things will die down, especially if we stop feeding it.
C U when you feel comfortable.
tracy, i just wanted to pop over and say you don't have to go private if you don't want to. you can just set your posts to draft (which you have done, it looks like) and then change your google settings so your blog isn't on the search engines. just a thought.
i put tutorials on my blog to help. :)
don't go in hiding! :)
hugs,
m.
Hey I been lurking for a while I need to post in my blog anyway if u go private please add me I read a lot and I'm coming out of lurking. daisychristianx3@yahoo.com or gmail
thanks
Thanks, guys. I've sent you all invites in the meantime. Maryanne - I'll check out your tutorials as soon as I get some time. Thanks!
Hugs,
Tracy
Post a Comment