Wednesday, June 26, 2013
5479 days ago...
5479 days ago I married my best friend. When I finally stopped trying to run my own life and find the right guy on my own, God allowed me to see what was right in front of me. When I look at him I can see just how very much God must love me to have blessed me with someone so very amazing. He works so hard to provide for our family, and to allow me to be a stay at home mom to the crazy awesome kids he gave me. He is a strong leader, a faithful husband, and a caring father. All those little girl dreams of a someday husband never came close to imagining the man who would wait for me at the end of the aisle in that little country church 15 years ago. I love you, Nick, forever and ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Awww happy anniversary!!! It's nice to let them lead and hold their hand..I always say being in our rolls is such freedom!!! O and thanks for adding me I was getting worried and sad...no more lurking lol everyone forgets me when I lurk hehe
happy anniversary! it's my favorite day in our house, that's for sure. a time to reflect on how beautiful our life is and a time to look ahead and be excited about all that's to come. :)
hugs friend.
m.
congrats! hugs mary
Thanks, guys! ♥
Belated congrats on your wedding anniversary! :) Praying you are blessed with decades of enjoyment and richness together.
Post a Comment