Saturday, June 05, 2010

Back into the routine...

At least I think we are. I got my Thursday spanking this week, which was nice once it was over. :) Nick made me pick out an implement, which I hate having to do, and I came to the conclusion that we need to have us a big old bonfire. We have way too much wood! I finally settled on the Lady Elizabeth bath brush, an implement I remembered somewhat fondly, mistakenly it seems. It really, really HURT! It may have been because I didn't get a whole lot of warning before the spanking happened (okay, he might have mentioned it earlier in the evening, but I was sure he'd forget!). Or it way have just been because he used it really thoroughly! He gave me 70 swats I think, and I was still nicely pink today.

I wasn't specifically in trouble for anything, although Nick managed to think of a few things today that he plans to address in the near future. He's told me he would make me a list of some things I need to work on, which I do appreciate. I have to admit, it will be nice if this is us settling back into the routine.

2 comments:

PK said...

Route is wonderful. I hope it keeps up for you and for me!

Hugs,
PK

AngelBrat said...

Me too, hon!

Hugs,
Tracy