Saturday, September 12, 2009

Yuck!

I HATE this! Bed rest sucks! My brother is getting married next weekend, so Nick spent the night at my brother-in-law's house with the guys for bachelor party weekend. Morgan spent last night with a friend, so it was just me and the dog all night and most of the day. He's a good dog, but not much of a conversationalist. I know in my head that it's important to actually follow doctor's orders here, but it's driving me crazy on more than one level. Beyond just being bored and lonely, I'm also feeling pretty guilty about being unable to help anyone with anything. Nick has tried hard to be understanding about it, but I think maybe he can't help feeling a little put out at having everything left to do dumped on him. Not that he's said anything along those lines - maybe I'm just projecting. Being home alone wouldn't be so bad if I could get up and do something, but right now I feel pretty useless. Blah! Okay, hopefully my next post will be a little more upbeat - sorry for the rant...

3 comments:

Meow said...

It does suck, but you're doing it for the baby. I remember those feelings from when I went through it. Now my baby is probably your age and expecting a baby of her own! Btw, it's a boy! Sending sympathy your way! Take care, Meow

Paul said...

Tracy, It must be difficult for you, and yes you are projecting, from all that you have said Nick is just not like that.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

Jean said...

Yep, bedrest does suck. I've been on it. Praying for you both!.