Happy Gratitude Tuesday! Today we celebrate the letter T:
Tracy - me, of course! Actually I'm very grateful for my name. I've never been a person who wished she was named something else, although when I was about 11 I tried to launch a phase of having people call me T.C., my first and middle initials. :)
T - I also have two brothers who start with T, and Morgan's real name is a T name.
Trouble - of some sorts anyway.
Tea - my very favorite drink, syrupy sweet with lots of ice. Unfortunately it's on my restricted list right now.
Television - I don't watch a whole lot of TV myself, but I have to admit, sometimes some mindless entertainment is just the ticket.
Taste - how boring would life be without a sense of taste?
Texas - Nick's sister and brother-in-law live in Texas, and we'll be visiting them there next week. I'm not looking terribly forward to the 17 hour drive, but I am looking forward to meeting our brand new nephew and hanging out at their lake house for the week.
Telephone - some days, I wish the telephone didn't exist, but that's only because I work on the phone. Most of the time though I appreciate not only the convenience of it in my personal life, but the job security at work.
Tenderness - I do love it when Nick shows me how tender he can be with me...and just how tender he can leave my butt!
Toyota - I drive a Toyota Camry, and it's one of the best cars I've ever had!
Towels - big fluffy ones only please!
Trust - I trust my husband, and I don't take for granted how valuable that is.
Tents - we all love to go camping. In fact, we're pretty sure that Morgan was conceived in a tent!
Turtles - I like turtles. I'm not sure why, but I really, really do.
Tuesday - a day for gratitude!
Treasure - boy, who wouldn't love a big old chest full of gold doubloons?
Today, tonight, tomorrow - all brimming with possibilities.
Taffy - yummy saltwater taffy!
Taffy Tickler - yummy vibrator!
Twizzlers - I looooove Twizzlers!
Trucks - Nick has always been a truck guy. Someday he'll have another one.
Toilets - better than the alternative (a bush)
Toilet paper - much better than the alternative (a pinecone)!
Thunderstorms - I've always enjoyed a good thunderstorm.
Thumbs - how useful are those babies?
Torque - if you've ever driven a sports car, you know how important this is.
Trees - what a beautiful world we live in, and trees are a big part of it!
Taken In Hand - what a terrific concept!
Twins - my dad is a twin, and I'm sure grateful for him!
Toothpaste - boy am I glad we have this!
And now I'm pretty...TIRED! Happy Gratitude Tuesday!
Oh yeah, and my baby email for the week:
Week 23 of Pregnancy
Baby is getting (a little) plumper, but Mommy may notice something completely different when she glances at her own belly: the linea nigra.If you're suddenly sporting a dark line down the middle of your tummy, say hello to the linea nigra. That line has actually always been there, but you probably never noticed it until pregnancy hormones caused hyperpigmentation (the same phenomenon that may have darkened your areolas and the area around your forehead and cheeks). Other (less than delightful) skin changes on your body may include red palms and soles, bluish blotchy legs, heat rash, and skin tags. In happier news, you're now in your sixth month and your baby is about to chub up a bit. His saggy skin will start to fit his frame as fat deposits fill things out. Beginning this week, he'll start to pack on the pounds (which means you will, too!) and by month's end he'll be double the weight he is now (though you won't be — whew!). Right now, your baby's organs and bones are visible through his skin, which has a red hue due to developing veins and arteries beneath. But once those fat deposits settle in, he'll become less transparent, too.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Lovely List!! And thanks for the baby update, too! Meow
Very interesting, I've never seen that done before.
TWO big thumbs up for toliet paper,I must say.
Oh, but I didn't see Tawse on there...
Angie
Tracy, thanks for the list and the update on the baby.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
A great list. I do love the bady updates, I hope you will keep letting us know.
Ronnie
xx
Post a Comment