Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Gratitude Tuesday

Happy Gratitude Tuesday!

R - there are a few R things that I can't spell out here. One of my best friends has an R name. So does Nick's dear sweet sister. And our last name begins with R. Unless something vastly unexpected happens and we someday have a son, Nick will be the last of his line - that makes me a little sad, but I'm very, very grateful to have been able to marry into this wonderful family.

Red - one of my favorite colors for many reasons.

Rain - I love the rain, watching it, listening to it, even dancing in it. Although I could do without driving in it!

Rainbows - what beautiful promises!

Riches - nope, not financial riches, although I'd be lying if I said I would turn them down. I mean the kind of riches I'm blessed with in my husband, daughters, family, and friends!

Rules - okay, sometimes I chafe against them, but for the most part they make me feel safe, and I'm always glad when Nick enforces them.

Religious freedom - I am a Christian, and I make no secret of it. I am grateful every day that I live in a country where I have the freedom to worship without fear of reprisal.

Resurrection - without it, Jesus' gift on the cross would have been meaningless.

Relaxation - who doesn't need more of this?!

Reading - I've always loved to read, and I hope that someday Morgan and her sister enjoy it as much as I do.

In baby news, my blood pressure has continued to be an issue. My doctor raised my medication dosage again today and that seems to have helped. The baby is really starting to kick noticeably, and I feel her every day now. We're working on getting her room ready, and trying to make a list of everything we'll need. We've decide to do her room in pink and brown, and my parents sweetly offered to order this set for it a few days ago. It should be here next week, and I can't wait to get it!
Anyway, Happy Gratitude Tuesday!

4 comments:

The Incredible Girl said...

OMG that set is SOOOOOOO cute!!

I'm sorry to hear about your blood pressure =(

Just relax and do everything the doctor says, and it should be okay.

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

<33

Meow said...

I never would have thought of putting Rules on my list, but when I read it here, I realized that I am very grateful for them! Thanks!! Meow
PS: Cute baby stuff!!

grace said...

Sorry about the BP. I had that with my first. It wasn't fun. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Cute baby stuff! LOVE it!

Great list, as usual! I too never would have thought to put rules on my list, but it is a good one!

HUGS!
grace

Paul said...

Tracy, love the list, everything will be fine with the baby.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.