“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.”The Rules to accepting this award: “Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
Bethie honored me with this lovely award, and I'm happy to pass it on! As Bethie said, it's very hard to pick only eight, but here are my choices, with hopes that you all know there are many more of you that I love!
Grace of A Day in the Life
Bonnie of My Bottom Smarts
Hermione of Hermione's Heart
Dave and Cindy of His to Spank, His to Love
Iris of Through Iris' Eyes
Joannie of Joannie Writes About...
Natty of Natty's Spanking Blog
PK of New Beginnings

5 comments:
How very kind of you! Those other 7 blogs are great and with all the wonderful spanking blogs out there I feel very honored.
I suppose now I gotta narrow it down to eight more... ;-)
Tracy,
You are sweet! With so many blogs to choose from I am honored too. You have made me think of my 8 choices.
Thank you for thinking of me.
Hugs,
PK
Thank you so much for the award! I have paid it forward already, but it wasn't easy picking only 8.
Hugs,
Hermione
Thank you Tracy! I've missed you!
I was going to post this, but after making the rounds I've found that just about all my blogger buddies have already been nominated!
But I do appreciate you thinking of me! You are too kind!
HUGS!
grace
Tracy,
Thank you! I feel very honored.
Hugs,
Bonnie
Post a Comment