A lovely night
Hi, everyone. Thank you for your patience here - I'm steadily on the mend. So much so that I got a spanking last night! Not the one I've been promised - that one will be a serious one, and I'm having absolutely no luck in getting him to change his mind about it, though not for lack of trying. But I did get an absolutely delicious fun spanking, part of a yummy night in bed in which he absolutely outdid himself! I won't go into all the details, but my lack of attention to certain very personal grooming (we're talking shaving, not bathing!) down there was very sternly brought up and addressed by his hand on my bare bottom.The other spanking has much to do with the shameful turn the house has taken (before I got sick) and will undoubtedly feature an implement made of sturdier material. That one I'm not so much looking forward to, but as he said, I've done this to myself.In other news, I found this paddle (front and back view) online, and I'm reluctantly intrigued - and what a great price!
Hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas!
6 comments:
Hi AngelBrat:
Glad you are feeling well to have a "fun" spanking. Being in my pre-spanking days here I am thinking about how to get "gussied up" down there. I'm contemplating going to a salon for waxing, but I haven't worked up the courage yet. I used to go years ago, it stings for a bit, but works for weeks.
Those paddles look very scarey to my untrained eye.
Hope you continue on your road to complete health.
Take care,
Andrades
Tracy, those paddles look very efficient, but remember we are talking clay not bottoms.
While you may deserve a roasting I hope that you don't get temperatures quite that high.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Those paddles make me nervous!
Hey AngelBrat, some paddle. Sounds like you certainly will be in for a very serious spanking. Definitely a bit of grooming before.
Comment by Andrades, Never gone in for the waxing too stingy which sounds funny saying that when my bottom is often stinging.
Happy holidays.
Ronnie
xx
Wow that paddle looks evil....and kinda fun. Ah mental image of me looking in the mirror after a spanking with that, hmmm intresting.
oh yeah, hi, I wandered over from Andrades blog.
Merry christmas.
Andrades, I've never done waxing down there, although I've been curious about it. I'm always afraid it would hurt too much!
Paul, hehe, I didn't think about the temperatures involved - I must say, I'd rather not be paddled to a hard glazed finish! LOL
Vanessa, they do look rather scary!
Ronnie, you're quite right, nd I definitely took care of it!
Jflame, that's what I was thinking too, and welcome - glad to have you here!
Post a Comment