Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tag! You're It!

Okay, so I haven't posted about the birthday spanking yet. That's because, well, it hasn't happened yet. Immediately following my birthday Nick didn't feel well for a couple of days, and there just hasn't been much opportunity since then. And so, I'm just going to put up this meme I was tagged for by Thomas:

The Rules-* Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. * Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.* Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. Today I got a new pink BlackJack II phone, which means I can surf blogs from work!

2. I loooove Photoshop!

3. I ordered my first book off of Amazon the other night.

4. Our house is way overexposed to Hannah Montana.

5. Nick and I first kissed in a heavily stacked game of spin the bottle.

6. I need to be spanked, and not just for my birthday.

7. One year for Christmas I made everybody hats on a Knifty Knitter.

And now I tag:

Grace
PK
Eva
PaulH666
Kallisto
Adam's Angel
and
Hermione

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Amazon! I do a lot of my book buying there.

Yikes, I've been tagged! I'll get to it later today....

Hugs,
Kallisto

PaulH666 said...

One sure way to get spanked is not to play a stacked game of spin the bottle, but play a stacked game of spin the hairbrush.

I'll leave it up to your imagination what Nick does with the hairbrush when he wins.

Adam's Angel said...

You get the beeessssstttt of both worlds!!! Girlfriend do I know it! They get the microphones out and dance around and my gosh...I'm all Hannah'd out!

Dennis Najee said...

I found this site where you can post all your blog entries. It is http://www.kinkilink.com. It is a social networking site for porn and allows bloggers to post their submissions. This will get you traffic and backlinks.