Sunday, July 13, 2008

A meme and a sigh...

The meme is from Eva, because I thought it looked fun. The sigh is because there's just not been much to post about here lately. Let me be the first to say, Nick has offered. It just hasn't been when I could handle it. I want and need a spanking, but I don't need to play right now, and that was the atmosphere. That said, I don't need an awful, can't-sit-for-two-days butt burner either. I guess I don't know what I need. Something along the lines of a stressbuster/straighten-up-and-fly-straight/attention getter. But I can't express that, because, well, I just can't. So if it's going to happen, he's just going to have to jerk me up and do it. Urrrgggg! I suck.

1. Where is your cell phone? ………….. kitchen
2. Your significant other?………...…….. amazing
3. Your hair? …………………………….. highlighted
4. Your mother? …………… ……….. loving
5. Your father?……………… …………….. protective
6. Your favorite thing?…………………….. family
7. Your dream last night?…………….. forgotten
8. Your favorite drink? …… ……….. tea
9. Your dream/goal?…………….. SAHM
10. The room you’re in?………………….. bedroom
11. Your ex?……………… ………….. forgotten
12. Your fear?…………… ………….. loss
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years?….. SAHM
14. Where were you last night?………….. parents'
15. What you’re not?……………………….. perfect
16. Muffins?…………………………………….. yummy
17. One of your wish list items?……….. Liberator
18. Where you grew up?………………….. here
19. The last thing you did?………………….. blog
20. What are you wearing?……………….. shirt
21. Your TV?………………………………….. on
22. Your pets?………………………………….. chihuahua
23. Your computer? ……………………….. laptop
24. Your life?………………………………….. blessed
25. Your mood?……………………………….. tired
26. Missing someone?……………………….. yes
27. Your car?………………………………….. Xterra
28. Something you’re not wearing?…….. pants
29. Favorite Store?………………………….. Target
30. Your summer?……………………….. hot
31. Like(love) someone?……………….. madly
32. Your favorite color?……………………. pink
33. Last time you laughed?………….. earlier
34. Last time you cried?………………….. Wednesday
35. Who will re-post this?……………….. someone

6 comments:

Paul said...

Tracy, love the meme, I hope that you get what you need very soon.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Paul - I hope so too.

Hugs,

Tracy

Anonymous said...

Tracy, you do not suck! But you definitely need a spanking.

I know how you feel though because I've been there. The feeling sucks...but you do not! :-)

I hope you get what you need very soon. Just show this to your hubby and it might be sooner.

Hugs!
Bethie

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, Bethie - I know he's read it, and hopefully we'll get a little time soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi angelbrat,
Loved the meme. I enjoyed giving it a try yesterday. I hope you are able to have some spanking fun soon! :)
BIG HUGS
padme amidala

AngelBrat said...

Thanks, padme. :)